ONLINE | THOOLIKA | CIVILz | TECHy | WEBz | ENGg | YouTube | DUBAI | KERALA | INDIA

Thursday 3 January 2013

Online News Reading : A Force Of Habit


Today was a fine morning for me, and I read an online newspaper instead of hard daily copy. Now a tradition changes to technology for me personally. Conventional newspapers are no more.  That was quite charming experience as if I’m having a hot coffee. I got attracted to the headlines that were made eye-catching. Then I moved on to several such online new reader sites.  There are a plenty of online portals providing news updates and desktop offline widgets also. I setup certain extensions for my Google chrome and bookmarked certain such good pages. Now here I would like to familiarize you certain good top rated (personal) online news sources [click on the logo to navigate to the site] :




So, I wish everyone viewing this article may try these WebPages. I hope you’ll add one more daily routine and bring it to your computer table.

Youtube watch on NEWS UPDATES See :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn6OihOx_kE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATr4nync-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment